Updated May 31, 2021
Agreement to Terms
All text, graphics, photographs, artwork, trademarks (including the Wildworks name and logo), and computer code (collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to the design, structure, expression, arrangement, and "look and feel" of such Content, contained on this website is owned by Carrie Wild and is protected by trade dress, copyright, and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
No part of this website or its Content, may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without the express prior written permission of Carrie Wild.
This website includes certain images, such as logos for third parties, which are the property of third parties and used with their express or implied permission or under license.
Carrie Wild retains all copyright, trademark, and intellectual property rights to purchased artwork. Any rights to reproduce or commercially exploit purchased artwork shall remain the exclusive property of Carrie Wild.
Any commercial or personal use of artwork created by Carrie Wild requires a signed, written licensing agreement. Please contact Carrie to discuss any potential licensing agreement and associated fees.
You may not access or use the website for any purpose other than that for which we make the website available. The website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of this website, you agree not to:
- use the website as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the website and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- attempt to circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use or access of the website and/or the Content contained therein.
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the website.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website or the networks or services connected to the website.
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the website, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- trick, defraud, or mislead us.
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the website.
- use the website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
This website allows you to subscribe to an email newsletter from Carrie Wild - Wildworks. We use MailChimp as our email marketing provider to maintain a list of subscribed contacts and to email the newsletter to subscribed contacts.
We send our newsletter to subscribed contacts about 3-4 times per year. Each newsletter includes links to allow you to update your subscription information or to unsubscribe.
There may be information on the website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to descriptions, pricing, availability, and other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the website at any time, without prior notice.
You agree to indemnify and hold Carrie Wild - Wildworks, including its owner, employees, and agents, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against Carrie Wild - Wildworks by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the website.